Tentative dates for Middle School Sports Seasons
Fall 1- Girl's Soccer and Cross Country
September 6-October 13th
Fall 2- Boy's Basketball
October 23rd- November 30th
Winter 1- Girl's Volleyball
November 28th- January 30th
Winter 2- Wrestling and Girl's Basketball
February 1st- March 17th
Spring- Track and Boy's Soccer
March 26th- May 23rd
We will announce first day of practices and info from coaches once it is closer to the season starting.
To participate in sports at LaVenture you need to complete and turn in three things to the main office:
1. A Valid Sports Physical
- Sports physicals are valid for 2 years from the appointment date.
- Make sure to attach a prehistory sheet of the student to the physical.
- All of this paperwork is online and in the Main Office.
2. Sports Packet
- There is a packet for each sport at our Middle Schools.
- A new packet for every sport your student participates in needs to be turned in.
- Packets are online and in the Main Office
3. Sports Fee
- Please pay the sports fee in the main office, cash or check only.
- $30 for first sport, $20 dollars for each consecutive sport during the year.
- If you are on free or reduced lunch: $15 for first sport, $10 dollars for each consecutive sport during the year.
- We also have scholarships for students who are in need. Please come talk to your counselor about this scholarship to play sports.